CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

story spinner

The long scar just below his left eye was gross. I wanted to be like "dang get that fixed", but thats way to mean. His right eye was squinting the whole time.  I saw him coming towards the seat next to me. He stood in the isle looking for he seat number. And sure enough he sat right next to me. i was so scared. he looked like a serial killer/mobster. 

The whole plane ride was totally awkward. This guy was so immature.  Prolly the worst plane ride ever. He smelt like nothing but onions. when the plane landed in paris i was super relieved. I came to paris to meet a future employee that had scheduled and interview with me for an internship. From the look of his academic credentials on his resume everything seemed to be good.
I waited for him at the airport his name was John Smith and he would be holding up a sign with his name. 
I looked around for a few minutes and i saw the guy with the scar on his face, i recognized his ugly yellow jacket he was wearing with his matching shoes. as he turned around i read his sign that said "John Smith (Internship Interview)" John smith was the guy with the scar.
I Got back on the plane and went home. never did the interview. 




0 comments: