CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A dog story

. I was resting in my carrier when all of a sudden i began to hit the ceiling and the walls. After a couple of minutes it stopped. The only explanation i had for this disturbance was that tim and sam (my owners nephews) had come to visit. And sure enough it was them. They usually came down to play with my owners son dill. And when the three of them got together they love to mess with me and drive me up the wall. As soon as the spinning stopped i ran out to back door and began i began to bark and wag my tail. They came to the door and let me out. I found the kids soccer ball and we played for hours and it was really fun. I always like to spend some quality time with the kids. I

1 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

finished?? it seemed like you stopped in the middle of a thought...